Thursday, October 21, 2010

My Deepest Fear

 My deepest fear is death. Death is my deepest fear because I don't want to leave my friends and loved ones behind. I don't want to be apart from those who I love and cherish the most. I don't want to go away from everyone wondering who's going to care or love me when I'm gone or who is going to miss me and visit me when I'm deceased. I want to live forever, but I know that isn't possible. People say that death shouldn't be a fear because everyone does it, but I don't want to go away at all. I know that heaven is a better place but I'd rather be in this place called Earth. Even though Earth is just as bad as anywhere else I'd rather be here enjoying my time with friends and family. That is why my deepest fear is death.

No comments:

Post a Comment