Sunday, October 31, 2010

Four Years Ago..

Four years ago I was eleven years old. When I was eleven there were several things that I couldn't do. I couldn't talk to boys on the phone, chill with guys outside of school, I couldn't stay out past nine, I couldn't date, I couldn't have a cell phone and I could only talk on the house phone. When it was time to go to sleep I had to shut any and everything off. I couldn't watch t.v. while doing homework. Now that I'm fifteen I can hang out with and talk to boys on the phone, I could stay out until one o' clock. I have a cell phone, I can watch t.v. while doing homework, I can chill with whoever, wherever. Majority of the stuff I couldn't do that I do now was because my dad didn't think I was ready to be doing. Now that I'm way more responsible and mature, I have priveledge to a lot of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment