Thursday, October 21, 2010

If I could have any animal for a pet it would be...

  If I could have any animal for a pet it would have to be a tiger. You may be saying in your head "What in the world is this girl thinking!?" but I love exotic animals. I would keep it in my house at night and in the day it would be in my huge back yard in the wild where it belongs. I would take care of it like a mother takes care of her child and feed it whatever it needs to eat. I would have an animal trainer come over to my house and teach me how to play with the tiger and how to feed it. And I would like the trainer to tell me any and everything I need to know about the animal. Once I get the basics of teaching this tiger and learning to cope with it I would buy another one so it can mate and have babies. Then I'd release them to a zoo or have someone take them back into the wild. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment