Thursday, October 21, 2010

Lunch with Tyra Banks

  If I could have lunch with any famous person it would be Tyra Banks. I've been admiring Tyra since I was little and I just love everything she has done and accomplished. From just a young age she aspired being a model and made it out of the city of Inglewood to become something bigger and better. From critism to rejections she's made it with her mom behind her every step of the way. I would talk about any and everything that she is willing to answer. I would love to get advice from her to kind of guide me in the path that I want to go in. It would really mean a lot to me to get some kind of words of wisdom from someone I admire the most. It would be exciting and encouraging at the same time to make me always want to do better. And to accomplish bigger and better things with my life.

1 comment:

  1. I believe your use of the word "aspire" is wrong. Perhaps, something else.
    Overall, good post.

    ReplyDelete