Thursday, October 21, 2010

My Brothers & Sisters

 I have two sisters and three brothers. Their names are Shamira, India, Durron, Laguan, and Otis Jr. Shamira is my oldest sister. She's nice when she wants to be and she likes to shop a lot. She a party animal and she likes to dance and have fun. We act a like and think the same a little bit. I love hanging out with her. My second oldest sister India is a little bit mislead. She had it hard growing up but she's getting through it progressively. We have some of the same similarities in like and dislikes and she's my favorite sister. My Oldest brother Durron, is my favorite brother. We click and we get along very well. He's the only one out of all of my brothers that I can really talk, laugh, and joke with. He's married now and he's very happy. My other brother Laguan, I've been scared of him since as long as I can remember. He pulled a snake out on me when I was about six or seven and I never liked being around him since then, he's having a pretty hard time right now but getting through it as the days go by. My last brother Otis JR, I've only met him once. I haven't talked to him since I was about seven and thats all I can really say about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment