Friday, October 15, 2010

Creative Non-Fiction ; Write quickly a personal memory of either swimming or: a time you were totally happy, or: a time where you believed you could fly, or: a time where you were deluded with your own power.

     One of the happiest days of my life was December 30, 2008. It was the day my nephew Alon Kelvin Washington was born. It was one of those days where I was anxious for him to arrive, like a kid is during Christmas time, just waiting to open presents. That whole day was full of peace and happiness. Just seeing my sister hold him in her arms just put an instant smile on my face, you could say I was in awe. It was like he was the most beautiful baby in the world. The first time I held him in my arms, I was like this is how it feels to be happy. Everytime he does something new it makes me feel like a proud auntie. From his first steps to his first words he makes me smile all the time. Even now that he gets on my nerves, I still love him even more everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment