Thursday, October 7, 2010

Imagine you had a hundred dollars, but you couldn't keep it. You had to give it away to a person or charity. Who would you give it to? What would you want them to do with it?

      If I had a hundred dollars and I couldn't keep it, I would donate the money to Child Help USA. Child Help USA is a charity that helps and takes children in from abusive and neglected homes and try to provide them with a better, more stable environment. I would want them to use the money wisely as in a sense to make better ways to provide the children that are with them and in the program. I would want them to use the money to buy food and clothes for the children. They could even buy new toys for the kids or whatever necessary that is needed for the children. I wouldn't want them to waste the money on something unecessary. I would like for them to make everything that charity has to offer a better place for children.

No comments:

Post a Comment