Monday, October 11, 2010

I Know I'm Not Crazy... Is That a Dinosaur!?

   It's monday morning, I'm just waking up. I open the curtains to my bedroom window and what do I see in the backyard a HUGE dinosaur. Not just any dinosaur either! It's a freaking Tyranosaurus Rex! I'm thinking in my head " Please don't eat me!" and "Is anyone else seeing this?". Now I'm a scary person, I'm trying my best to get out of that place I call home as soon as possible. I'm not about to be like those crazy white people on Jurassic Park and try to see what's going on. I'm getting the heck out of there. I guess it saw the window open and me shuffling around the house to gather my things. All I know is that as soon as I turned around to see if it was coming it just roared and I said oh heck no and started to run towards the door. I can feel that this dinosaur is behind me so I start running as fast as I can to anywhere. Everyone in the middle of the street and on the sidewalk stare in awe as they see me getting chased by this thing. Are you freaking kidding me!? Call the police or something. But no one does it. I feel like I'm in a horror film. Or maybe those guys from Jack*** are trying to punk me. This just isn't right. I run out of breath and all I'm saying to myself is "breathe". I fall down and what happens next is a mystery that shouldn't be told.

                                        The End

No comments:

Post a Comment