Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What's Special About Me?

 What's special about me? Well I like to think that everything about me is special, because no one could be like me, or even attempt to be like me so i like to think of myself as someone special, a unique individual. The way I think, act, talk, walk, smile, or anything has to do with me being special, it's what makes me, me. I can't change for anyone and that's my motive to keep me going. What makes me special is my personality, there's no other like it. I'm all the adjectives in the world and that's what describe me, but one of them that I am not is fake. And that sticks out the most because I just don't see a reason to be fake, phony, all of that because it wouldn't be me. It would just break me in the long run and I can't have that.

No comments:

Post a Comment