Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Public Health Concern

 Breast and cervical cancer are one of the biggest concerns of health in women today and I as a woman I feel that this issue should be taking upon more action than it is at the moment. Millions of women die from breast and cervical cancer every year and I think that someonething should be done about it. I think that the doctors should have their lady patients take a test to see if they have breast or cervical cancer at least every six months, because you never know how fast you could get something if you don't get checked regularly. No woman wants to wake up the next morning and be told that she has breast cancer or cervical, let alone any type of cancer at all. For me and all women around the world I think we have a say in what could be done in society to prevent and keep all the women strong, with no doubt in their mind that they won't get breast or cervical cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment