Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Ideal Vacation

 My ideal vacation is a quiet day on the beach and getting pampered all day at the spa. If I could go on a vacation it would be to the Bahamas. I would go there and just spend all my time feeling the beauty of the island and the white sand and clear blue water. I would swim in the ocean and lay on the sand and let the sun beam onto my body. Before I would start my day I would go to the spa and get a nice massage, a facial, and a manicure and pedicure. Then I would spend my time sight seeing. And everyday before sunset, I would go to the beach and sit there and watch the sun set and notice how beautiful the world could really be. I would go by myself so I could live it up with no drama or any interruptions of my fun. That sounds like an ideal vacation to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment