Friday, November 26, 2010

If I Could Spend an Afternoon With One Member From My Extended Family It Would Be..

If I could spend an afternoon with one member from my extended family it would be my cousin Kayla. I would spend that afternoon with her because out of all my extended family she's my favorite cousin. We have a lot of things in common, we click, we can go on and on about any subject and she's really cool to hang out with. We would probably go to a movie and then just hang out afterwards. We both like nature so we'd probably go chill at the park or go to the beach and have a good time. It doesn't matter what we do we'll still have a good time. We barely see each other because she lives in Lancaster, but we talk almost everyday. We try to visit each other as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment