Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Superpower

   If I could have any superpower it would be invisibility. I would have that power because I've always wondered how it would feel to be invisible. I would use this superpower when I don't want to be seen or heard. Even when I don't want to be bothered or when I don't want to be acknowledged.  Invisibilty seems like a cool power to have because you can do any and everything without anyone knowing or seeing you. That's pretty cool! Even though some people say being invisible or feeling invisible isn't a good thing to feel, I would want to see how it feels. Just to be an outcast, an insider made scapegoat of a situation, not being able to be seen or heard. I'm just in my own little world, not even being noticed or payed attention to. To feel like no one is ever going to bother me because they can't see me. Sounds like a good day to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment